Friday, May 1, 2015

GINA ANCHETA AGSAULIO


GINA ANCHETA AGSAULIO

WHEN SOUL SPEAKS!

The countless friends

A love that never ends

For a happy moments

Great heart segments



To love you eternally

Should express it finally

Hugs and kiss so tenderly

My heart belongs to you only.



Show me that your love is true

That you wont make me blue

Hear my soul speaks to you

You give me  hope, lifes hue



So let´s sing our song

For it seems so long

Oh love please be strong

You said nothing is wrong



So keep this as for sake

And when you´ll awake

Let our love us joyous make

No matter how long it takes



We have stolen each other's heart

Both know, it´s love right from the start

We know that love and life can us depart

But our love, not even death can do us part



(c)gina01Apr2015

No comments :

Post a Comment