Friday, May 1, 2015

SHEENA M MOSIER


SHEENA M. MOSIER

I MATTER
Hey, I matter. I deserved to be loved
by someone and to be their primary
option.I am tired of being pushed
onto the back burner, as if my
feelings don't matter.
I can be very forgiving and patient
when I choose to be but even someone
like me, gets tired of being rejected
or treated as if I don't matter.
Call me psycho or whatever, I don't
care. Either be with me or not. No
more of trying to pull me back in when
I have already walked away.
I am not an option, I matter.


Zest

There was something about her that drew him to her.
He loved the fact that she was a very deep thinker,
even at times when he could not keep up with her.

She had a vitality and a zest for poetry and life
that he knew he would never be able to fathom.

Maybe it was how the light in her brown eye's
turned golden, usually when something popped
into her mind for her to write about.

When her poems were sensual and romantic,
he loved what it brought out in her and in their
relationship.

With love, lust and passion, what more can
a man ask for?

Sheena M. Mosier

No comments :

Post a Comment