Monday, February 1, 2016

GRORGE ONSY


GEorge onsy
ON DIVINE LOVE
TO GOD ….

YOU ARE LOVE- 1

You are love
That’s why
You brought me
To the existence
Just to enjoy
Loving me
And I so loved
The existence
Because it’s there
Where I can find you
Where we get together
Dissolving into
One another
As one and only being.


YOU ARE LOVE– 2

You are love
And so often
In my distress,
You surprise me
With a tender breeze
That softly soothes
My complaining skin.
Oh, such a bliss!,
And I wish to ask you:
Was it your whisper
Or your kiss?


YOU ARE LOVE– 3

You are love
And so it happened
That you formed me
Out of the bottomless
Abyss of nothingness
With your vision
Of a divine poet,
With your hands
Of an almighty sculptor,
With your fingers
Of a harpist
Of eternal melodies.
Oh, oh, how I love
The miracle of art that I am!


YOU ARE LOVE- 4

You are love
And throughout
My entire life,
I’ve been digging
Wells of human romances
But no lasting love
To answer
My soul’s eternal thirst.
While I went knocking
On others’ heart doors,
You had always been
So close patiently
Knocking on mine.


YOU ARE LOVE- 5

You are love
That’s why
You so wished to have
Human arms to hug,
Human lips to kiss,
Human hands
To tenderly touch,
Wiping off all tears,
And a human voice
To whisper promises
Of life eternal.

George Onsy
All rights reserved 2014




No comments :

Post a Comment