Tuesday, March 1, 2016

GEORGE ONSY


GEORGE ONSY


ON DIVINE LOVE TO GOD ….

YOU ARE LOVE- 6

You are love
And loving me,
You so wished
To become flesh,
To hold in your arms
My fragile humanity.
Your body pervades
Through the entire universe,
Saturating everything
With the warm fluid of passion.
So, I enjoy seeing, touching,
And hugging you
Every time I do
With each member
Of Mother-Nature’s family.




YOU ARE LOVE- 7

You are love
And loving us,
You so wished to be
A universal body
That fills the entire
Physical existence
With your living flow
Of delights colorful.
Oh, when we breathe,
Your warm breath of life
Comes from everywhere,
Perfumed by
Populations of flowers,
To dwell gladly
Into our longing lungs.




YOU ARE LOVE- 8

You are love
So, you heartily wished
To become flesh.
Your body unbounded
Permeates everything, everywhere
Taking every pattern, every form.
Oh, my greatest love!
For my thirst you gladly come
To fill my deep empty cup.
You’re vast seas evaporating
To travel through clouds that
Pour their charge of rains
To green pale valleys.
You’re iced mountain tops
Cascading to run through
Joyous streams and merry brooks.
What a wonderful communion
With the whole universe
You invite me to enjoy!

GEORGE ONSY
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - 2014


No comments :

Post a Comment