Sunday, May 1, 2016

VLADIMIR PETROSANEC


VLADIMIR  PETROSANEC


In the rain all the pain was too much
That heart was no good to me.
Threw the damned thing in the river
Walked away feeling free~

Like birds, that collects colored things
This curious fairy came by.
She had flowers in her hair
Her best friend was a butterfly~

Despite the rough tumble
My heart was beating strong.
To find me she sent a message
It came as a wind song~

That meadow in the next valley
Where the wind was stirring the flowers
The message was clear
I'm a fairy with powers~

Open your eyes and look to the sky
I will find your abyss.
Your heart is now pure
You can have it back for one kiss ~

We will dance with the butterflies
To a wind song Mother Nature plays.
In the night with moon dust and star dust
God will bless you for your ways~

Thunder - was my dragon friend
Wise with the passing of time
Now - when life puts a mountain in front of me
I never need to climb~

Listening to the silence when the wind stopped
Thunder - shook the mountain with his call.
Took us to dizzying heights
When the mountain started to fall~

The echo, rolled through the valley
When it stopped - Thunder called from the sky.
Man - you should have been there
He scared every butterfly~

In a blaze of color on fluttering wings
My world was a beautiful place.
Rising like a cloud and swirling
Dividing - to reveal the fairy's face.~

Those berry-flavored lips were sweet
Dewey like petals in the morning
My heart was, stirring Thunder
When she vanished without warning~
~
Vlado Magic ~
Vladimir Petrosanec







Fire has never been a thing I feared
Never lit one without a just cause
My poetry and I set some hearts on fire
Perhaps - even yours~

Privately - I smile when I touch a heart
Always strive to express the real emotion.
Re-create the moment - like magic
Using ink - not some potion~

Must I burn, as I yearn all alone
I'm sick of this private hell.
Come dance with me
Cast your own magic spell~

Vlado Magic ~

Vladimir Petrosanec







LOVING MY WOMAN IN RED

Electric hypnotic passionate
This dance was only for my eyes
She came to dinner and brought some wine
Imagine my surprise~

Lighthearted and light on her feet
Celebrating the love in her heart.
We had wine gazing into each other’s eyes
Waiting for the music to start~

First strum of the guitar she broke free
Moved through the room like a wild fire.
This absolutely captivating woman
The center of my desire~

Her eyes would flash me a smile
Then we danced for the pleasure of dance.
With the sound of the music was her laughter
Man - we kissed every chance~

Midnight was long ago
She beckoned and we tumbled on the bed.
It was a night to remember
Loving my woman in red~

Vlado Magic ~
VLADIMIR PETROSANEC



1 comment :