Wednesday, June 1, 2016

DEBBIE J. EMBREY


DEBBIE J. EMBREY

''JUDGE ME''

Judge me by my heart if you judge me at all
Don't judge me by height, rather short or tall

Judge me by writing for my heart lies therein
Thus, you'll judge me truly before trying again

Judge me by what is deep inside of me
The wings of the butterly that sets me free

Judge me by my art and in it all that I write
Thus you judge me truly as lie down tonight

Know someone before you judge her or him
And in what better way than to read her poem









 "NO TEARS IN HEAVEN"

Many nights I've laid in bed and cried
Sometimes I think of my Lord crucified,
Other tears I've held throughout the day
Tend to fall due to some failing dismay.



I just know that when time comes at last
I'll be able to put all my troubles past,
I shall stand before my Lord and rejoice
As I shout and sing in my loudest voice.



Yes, tears have fallen during time on earth
Much sadness and pains I've seen since birth,
But as I face my Saviour, I can forget fears
Cause I know that in Heaven there are no tears










 "PEACE IN THE SKIES"

not a moment to lose
I find Hope and refuse to let go
flying into uttermost part
of the far and distant stars
I cannot give up
this is my destiny
I must hold on
I shall not fight
take me to a land
of dreams and faith
and take me away
from all reality
let your world
become my world

and I will dwell with you
forever and ever
I'm holding tightly
I trust in you
you would never let me go
not in a million years
let me become the part
of you that brings satsfaction
and glory and love
let me drift into your reality
and leave this world behind
I just want the peace
that I see in the skies

DEBBIE J. EMBREY



4 comments :

  1. I absolutley love your poetry it is so real and heart felt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful poetry... touches my heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. every word touches my heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much life and love and heart

    ReplyDelete