Thursday, September 1, 2016

ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA


ANCA
MIHAELA BRUMA


ERADICATED COLLOQUIAL ARTICULATION

Synapses framed inside a photograph,
conjunctions filled at superlative
bursting apart a new language
with horizontal coherence,
a disarticulation of your syntax,
the un-saying in an apophatic  plea,
totally negating itself to render the Real,
as a prosodic strategy,
a choice of Silence
for harmonic practice,
an immanent version,
or self-reversing expression
of theophanic realities…

Beds of parabola
with words lying next to each other
meaning silently radiates through them
within an ambivalent context,
elating its forms
and crack a world
of normative conventions
and terrestrial dichotomies…

Coincidentia oppositorum
you may cogitate
on how a language
may exteriorizate the interiorization
and your extremes conjugate in order
to capture the formless in a sole form,
dreadfully alluring
inside the insider most
of my cogent conversations…

Meanwhile…
your transcendent imprint
is getting anthologized
by effervescent chemistries
of a sound
tattooed inside
a morphological breath…

Your syntax allured me,
yet your diction made me go…
away…






WISH...

I want to Exist in your mind,
behind forgotten Math equations
and your favorite song lyrics ...
While you're in the middle of a sentence
about your Life,
I am posting the headlines of Tomorrow!...






BETWEEN REAL AND SURREAL

Me and Myself... between Real and Surreal...
Standing on my own edge, it's my Life's ordeal...

Hoping my last sacrifice would allow me to reveal
How my dreams are your last and distant seal.

Watching Life how many curves it throws,
And forbidden beauty how majestically it glows...

My Life scenario is choreographed again... but it's only for the shows!
ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA

No comments :

Post a Comment