Saturday, October 1, 2016

BARTOSZ RADOMSKI

BARTOSZ RADOMSKI

THE WHISPER
Your lips and my tongue are talking.
Although we aren’t uttering words,
there is only this passionate talk of a kiss.
You are leaning forward and
trying to whisper
I can’t hear anything.
I only feel the gust of air,
which is sneaking into my head.
The tickle I can’t free myself of
is piercing my ear.

*
Enormi Stationis
Szept
Twoje wargi i mój język rozmawiają.
Chociaż nie wydobywają się z nas słowa,
słychać tylko namiętną mowę pocałunku.
Nachylasz się i
próbujesz mówić szeptem
Nic nie słyszę.
Czuję tylko podmuch powietrza,
który wkrada się do głowy.
Łaskotka, od której nie umiem się uwolnić,
przeszywa moje ucho








THE LOOK
I should not be afraid.
Being tempted by your look,
I am leaning forward
being so close, however,
I cannot recognize the color of your eyes.
The spark betrays the willingness
that is inside us.
I can only see the black color of your pupils
they are widening and pulsing
I need to look at them,
yet I cannot…

The light
Your eyes are giving off light,
its glitter blinds me.
I’m covering my eyes
and now I can’t see anything…
In the dark the pleasure seems to be
even greater.

**
Spojrzenie
Nie powinienem się bać.
Kuszony spojrzeniem,
nachylam się
jednak będąc tak blisko
nie mogę rozpoznać koloru oczu.
Ich błysk zdradza ochotę,
która w nas drzemie
Widzę tylko czarną barwę źrenic,
rozszerzają się i pulsują.
Pragnę na nie patrzeć,
ale nie mogę...
Światło
Z twoich oczu bije światło,
jego blask mnie oślepia.
Zasłaniam swoje
i teraz niczego nie widzę...
W ciemności przyjemność zdaje się być
jeszcze większa.








THE ROSE
The florist sold me a rose
but she forgot to say
that is had thorns.

Having pricked my finger, I felt pain!
I dropped it to the ground,
it broke.

Although its wonderful flower came off,
I lifted it, because the stalk
did not scare me with its splinters any more.

Rose!
You are even more beautiful now!
Why did these thorny nails hold you?

Rose!
Your great look makes
everybody want you…
Then they suffer, giving you their touch!
Florist!
Remove these weeds!
We all need only the roses!


***
Kwiaciarka sprzedała mi różę,
ale zapomniała powiedzieć,
że ma kolce.
Ukłuwszy się w palec, poczułem ból!
Upuściłem ją na ziemię,
złamała się.
Choć jej cudowny kwiat odpadł,
podniosłem go, ponieważ łodyga
nie straszyła mnie już swoimi zadrami.
żo!
Teraz jesteś jeszcze piękniejsza!
Po co trzymały cię te cierniste szpony?
żo!
Twój wspaniały wygląd sprawia,
że wszyscy chcą cię mieć...
Potem cierpią ofiarując ci swój dotyk!
Kwiaciarko!
Pousuwaj te badyle!
My wszyscy pragniemy tylko róż!

BARTOSZ RADOMSKI
POLAND

ENORMI STATIONIS ( BARTOSZ RADOMSKI ), Polish classical philologist, historian of ideas, poet, translator Neo-Latin and Romanian literature, traveler.


No comments :

Post a Comment