Saturday, October 1, 2016

MÓNIKA TÓTH

MÓNIKA TÓTH

Perfect
The sky is beautiful old man
The cloud is young girl
In my garden cherry is crisp
The wind is gentle
A new poem kissed my face.
Every is perfec
I am happy
*
Minden tökéletes.

Az ég gyönyörű öreg ember.
A felh
ő fiatal lány.
A kertemben
 cseresznye ropogós.
A szél
 szelíd.
Egy új
 vers megcsókolta az arcomat.
Minden tökéletes.
Boldog vagyok.





MY DEAR
MY TURKISH SWEEATHEART
inside I cry
I really need a hug
inside I cry
I really need a kiss
I love you so much
You are my beautiful dream.
You mean the world to me.
Kiss me
Touch me
My dear
I am a caterpillar
in this world
without you
**
Kedvesem
török kedvesemhez

Nagyon kell egy ölelés
belül
 sírok
Tényleg szükségem
  van egy csókra
annyira imádlak
Te vagy az én
 szép álom.
A világot jelented nekem
.Csókolj meg
Érints meg
Kedvesem
Én egy
 hernyó vagyok
ebben a világban
nélküled.





YOU ARE MY INSOMNIA
MY TURKISH SWEEATHEART
Charming stars
Friendly dark
Beautiful half moon
3 :am
I can't sleep.
Darling
I miss you.
Fear in my chest.
Fear in my heart.
Fear in my soul.
I can't sleep.
You are my insomnia.
***
Te vagy az én álmatlanságom
török kedvesemnek
Bájos csillagok.
Barátságos
 sötét.
Gyönyör
ű félhold.
Három óra van.
Nem tudok aludni.
Drágám
Hiányzol.
Félelem
 a mellkasomban.
Félelem
 a szívemben.
Félelem
 a lelkemben.
Nem tudok aludni.

Te vagy az én álmatlanságom.
Mónika Tóth
Romanian.
 Lives in Covasna.
Nationality Hungarian.
Hungarian poems
MONIKA TOTH was born in Covasna on 14th April,1980. She is interested in culture and fond of reading, painting, philosophy and photography. She likes Romanian, Turkish , Russian, South-American  and Norwegian literature. She is passionate about poetry.  She writes because it helps her to sort out her impressions and balance her inner and outer realities. Her poetry has appeared in Romanian literary magazines such as Boema, Oglinda Literara, in the Hungarian literary magazines Helikon and Napsziget. Her new book of poetry is published with “Your absence makes me thin”..hungarian language (Soványít hiányod) title. . which contains love poems, self-poems and poems about death in memory of her mother and grandmother. She wrote the love poems for her muses Gheorghe and Vlad.


No comments :

Post a Comment