Saturday, October 1, 2016

WANDA "DUSIA" STAŃCZAK

WANDA "DUSIA" STAŃCZAK

HELPLESSNESS

The invisible space between
carries enormity of weakness

The scared eyes run away
having learned not to lie

Down on my knees I change my silent doubt
into a loud I believe

I give an absolution to each lie
dressed in a cloth of hope

Eyes are looking with lie
Eylids are not blinking.

*
Bezradność

Niewidzialna przestrzeń pomiędzy
dźwiga bezmiar niemocy

uciekają przestraszone oczy
nauczone nigdy nie kłamać

na kolanach zamieniam nieme wątpię
w wykrzyczane wierzę

rozgrzeszam każde kłamstwo
ubrane w sutannę nadziei

oczy patrzą kłamstwem
bez drżenia powiek




„WHAT IS TO BE”

Another day given
wrapped in uncertainty of tomorrow
I squint my uneasiness
by hopeless acquiescence
for „what is to be”
And this is how humility
raises helplessness to the pedestal

**
„Co ma być…”

Kolejny podarowany dzień
spowity w niepewność jutra
przymrużam niepokój
bezradnym przyzwoleniem
na „co ma być…”
i tak pokora wynosi
bezradność na piedestał…




UNTIL TOMORROW

I am closing the evening
by a cup of tea
sweetening twice
the bitterness of thoughts
asking about tomorrow
I am turning
another page on m calendar
using a plastic clip
for hanging clothes
I am clipping our „us”

***
Do jutra…

Zamykam wieczór
filiżanką herbaty
podwójnym cukrem
słodzę gorycz  myśli
pytających o jutro
Zrywam kolejną
kartkę z kalendarza
Plastikową klamerką
do bielizny
spinam nasze „my”…


Wanda "Dusia" Stańczak
  POLAND

WANDA "DUSIA" STAŃCZAK:  Journalist. She conducted classes for students of the Faculty of Journalism at Warsaw University, led the English-language title "Welcome to Warsaw." President of the Association of Polish Authors (Warsaw Branch II). Culture animator. She organizes and conducts open-air and literary workshops. It also deals with the preparation and edited international anthologies. She has published 14 volumes of poetry and author of satire. Winner of many competitions. She is the founder and the main pillar of the cabaret "Half-seriously", where she serves as a director, writes lyrics, composes songs and together with other performers on the stage, and sings.

No comments :

Post a Comment