Thursday, December 1, 2016

DREW MAI

DREW MAI


1
Lepered by my lover
Heart rots away
So I sleep
With the unwanted
So I dip
Into the pray









2

There was a time
When hope flowed
From dreams
I painted into cherry wine
I drank it
So divine
Got drunk on it
My valentine
Between my breaths
Soothed the pain
The sun has set
On that day
There is no hope
It has drained away
And so I sit
Alone with truth
Holding my eyes like stones
Remembering you









3

Summer fawn
Have you seen the white birds
That shadow the sun
And heal the wind

DREW MAI


DREW MAI :  A poet and an artist, lives in Orlando Florida USA. He has been a writer for whole life from an early age.  Poetry is a place where he can remain creative. As a strongly spiritual person he practices a loose form of Buddhism.

No comments :

Post a Comment