Sunday, January 1, 2017

KALPANA MALLICK

KALPANA 
MALLICK 

A HELPLESS TRAVELLER

The moment I feel
a helpless traveller
In the path of life
Strive and struggle
With the jumbled up thoughts and
Disturbed mind

I cry for help
Like an orphan
mur-mur
and the gibberish
Passes through the air
mingles with the
Sounds of the
fathomless Ocean
Forever

I walk alone and alone
With bare feet
To discover the solutions
of my own problem and security
An endless silence
prevails all over
No one there
Yes no one there

I try to leave my  last signature
On the sandy shore
Tears drop down and drench
the Sand dunes
I trace  the mark spreads allover  and
little by little it seems like the foot print
of the cosmic power
Holds me soft
And Drags me Towards the
Brilliance of the sunlight
pours the smile in my lips
and makes  me secure.....

Copyright and composed by
Kalpana





 DELETE AND BLOCK

Oh my sweet loving thoughts
I know
Your capacity of storing
An unlimited gigabyte facts
Please don't retrieve and haul
All those informations
Carrying the painful past
Many ups and downs of life
And the huddles
That has been suppressed
And surpassed

Delete and block
That evil and unpleasant
Perceptions permanently
Give me solace

Refresh my mind
With the
love of the cosmos
Drench me with it's
Beautiful colours
Make me blissful
With the immortal
Divine touch

@copy right  and composed by Kalpana







DIVINE PALM

Time devours the whole creation
Everything is changing and dying
With vigorous momentum

Life is as fragile as the
Flash of lightning
Very erratic and uncertain

Let's breath with the subtle charm
Holding peace and harmony
In the divine palm
forgetting zealous,hatred
and confrontation.

COMPOSED AND COPYRIGHT BY KALPANA
KALPANA MALLICK 

DR.KALPANA MALLICK  is a budding poetess when she was studying science  in college.She is multi talented and dynamic. She is an internationally recognized poet. She did M.Sc in chemistry and PH.D too. Being a science academician she loves to lead an independent life. She proves herself as a wellknown social activist, entrepreneur and writer too in the state of Odisha if district Kendrspra. and country India. She wrote two poetry books  in Odiya. Her each poem passionate the readers .

No comments :

Post a Comment