Wednesday, February 1, 2017

SHAMENAZ BANO


SHAMENAZ
BANO

MY WORLD
My world is slightly different from others
comprising of books and books
from day to night
I wander endlessly
among store of knowledge
trying to busy myself
reading different oeuvre of knowledge
trying to erase my loneliness
at the same time opening
wider and wiser areas of knowledge.






RESCUER
I thought you are my rescuer,
my savior for lifetime,
saving me from all miseries of life,
as you had arisen so much expectations,
and optimism in me,
but that was all myth,
far away from realities of life,
now my heart is burning day and night,
with unfulfilled desire,
never to be quenched by any shower,
or comfort and solace existing in life.






CHAOS
Chaos, chaos everywhere chaos
leading towards catastrophes’
people panicking
not able to handle
current situation
revolving themselves
day and night
towards material possession
more than requirements
without any patience
making themselves obsessed
just for mere attainment
of physical needs.

SHAMENAZ BANO




1 comment :