Monday, May 1, 2017

ANWER GHANI

ANWER GHANI

WINTER TALES
It is silvery, just like my dream, this winter, which I began to feel vigorously. His rain colors my soul and plants in my deep unforgettable tales.



COLORED SMILES
The water has a smile, which you can’t see but in Holi day, where the colors spread their dreams over the watery fingers. In its March, the colored air fills the sky and gives the earth its springy face. In Holi, the souls dress their new veils, and the birds chant their colored smiles.



THE DREAMY OWL
When he sees our dreams, that owl with his glassy eyes opens his book. He knows our hearts deeply and his hand, which had come from the remote valley, colors the moon with a laugh. O dreamy owl, this is my desert and this is my fear, sit behind my eyes.



PRETEND
Can you hear my muteness? Here is my pretend cover; the colored veil. It covers my sadness with lovely smile and bears my coldness over warm wings. Can you see it?



A PERFUME
My skin is brown and I can see the bars and the cold prisons of our fences. You can see my rowdy trees, my bitter coffee and the loneliness of my words, but when we return to our deep, we will find the shining universal perfume.

ANWER GHANI


ANWER GHANI is an Iraqi poet and author. He was born in 1973 in Alhilla city. His name had appeared in Adelaide, Zarf, Peacock, Eunioa, Otoliths, November Bees, and others. Anwer Ghani is the chief editor of "Arcs Prose poetry" annual digital magazine.   Recently, he published "Antipoetic Poems", (Creat Spacee 2017), "TRUMP"; a poetry collection, (Inner Child Press 2017) and "The Narratolyric Writing"; essays (Smashwords 2017). He had, in Arabic, forty books in literature and religious sciences. Website; https://goo.gl/pivQsa Amazon: Author.to/AnwerGhani

No comments :

Post a Comment