Tuesday, August 1, 2017

SIAMIR MARULAFAU


SIAMIR MARULAFAU


THE LOVE AS A PART OF THY BREATH

No sun can burn thy love
The love is given is a part of thy breath
Whom I love except
Since it never fades away
But soon become to realize
That the love is the fuel of thy heart
Which never be paid
Whatever it is,however it is
Never makes me to betray
For the love comes up all of sudden
That it really flows at the bay
The stream of thy love reminds
If it is so,i should keep it up always
My boat sailing never turns away
To the island for my destination
As long as the love is not running away
sm/16/07/2017




MY PURE LOVE

Never I conceal the love
My love is not like before
It is so far to achieve
Though the sea is drying
But it never speaks like what it is
In the spring i really remind
That it comes from my deep heart
It looks like green leaf
You might not pick it up
As what you like
Before coming to the door
That i am the love
You are the lover
Whom i never hurt in lives
Once i did not do that
For my pure love looks like a golden daffodil
sm/12/07/2017,copyright





WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Your smile is beautiful as a moon
That your voice is high as sky
Your thought is as sharp as a knife
But it hurts one's feeling
Though it is not like a fire
For it never speaks as a man
Its face is not like a ghost
But the kindness looks like gold
For those who thinks is enough
That's really true be gained
Everybody agrees what it is
To say so is the final outcome
sm/05/07/2017,copyright





SECRET LOVE

The Secret of love is only between you and I
Never be dismissed
For I come to see you again
We have never seen for along time
The longing is on the sky
I therefore renew the page on my mind
Caused by the prejudice
And this a secret of love i urge once
Let the sun be bright to shine
As far as your love never fades away
And the night have stars for the lighting
Before the breath comes out
While the body is standing still
With the hope be successful before we die
sm/03/07/2017,copyright

SIAMIR MARULAFAU


No comments :

Post a Comment