Friday, September 1, 2017

EDEN LLANES HUNDSDOERFER


EDEN LLANES HUNDSDOERFER

A KISS OF BLISS

your lips touch mine
i tremble and wonder
loving and tender
would it last forever


moments of bliss
a kiss i wouldn't miss
nothing like this
feelings i wish


magic spell
my heart tells
scented smell
like a yellow bell


close my eyes
breathe and taste
sweet caramel in your mouth
as we savour the flavour







IS IT LOVE

heart trembles am i in trouble
sensation feelings of wanting
each phrase he says am amaze
words of love hope they last


perhaps a dream a fantasy
imagination of deep emotion
kissing you upon a star
wishing you by my side


so beautiful to be true in you
but then behind these mountains
my love lies so far and wide
thoughts traverse to be with you


do you feel my heart that yearns
your fingers caress my tenderness
are you there somewhere
please answer.....let me feel the love







FLEETING ROMANCE

words that thrilled my fancy
overwhelmed me quickly
bearing his charming looks
wanted to win and bluff me


relax keep cool am not a fool
sweet words have no meanings
shallow hollow and borrowed
nothing serious he's just curious


perhaps that night he was dead drunk
when he confessed his love mess
looking for solace at my place
no chance man am not that one


ignored me and gone
fleeting nonsense romance
glad never started and wanted
beware of a poet's flowery tongue

EDEN LLANES HUNDSDOERFER


EDEN LLANES HUNDSDOERFER, 60 years of age, a Filipino-German who lives and works in Germany. She has been writing poetry since 2010. She loves nature above all; travelling, sports and adventures are her passions! Most of her poems are inspired by these three themes. She is a versatile poetess and poetry is a great part of her life! 

No comments :

Post a Comment