Sunday, October 1, 2017

DABI ISTVÁN


DABI ISTVÁN

xxx.

He either smiles
doesn’t understand my thoughts
only the words

we live on 2 different continents

or becomes offended
unfriends, blocks me

we live on 2 different continents

He misunderstands my jokes
but later in happiness
embraces me

though we live on 2 different continents





xxx

when I saw you
on the screan of my PC
my darling
seen for long years
only in my dreams
I began to tremble
was about to faint
with tears in my eyes
I sought your address
and only when you answered
I believed
you are a living real person
and since that day
I see only you
always and everywhere
because I know
- and I tell to everybody –
you are my LOVE

anything can happen
you are my ONLY LOVE






DEATH AND REBIRTH OF A STRANGE NOW SEEN IN DREAMS NOW REAL LOVE

when the little signaling lamp was lit
I didn’t give attention to it
though it informed me
that we go in the bad direction
then the signal bell began to ring
but I didn’t care it
only when all bells
and also the alarm gongs rang
I understood that our LOVE
comes soon to end
only then I began to search for the reasons
and didn’t get
why my lover blamed me
when I became conscious of
what I did
not giving attention tot he fact
that my Lover lives in another world
and he sees a lot of things in an other way than me
either I didn’t know this
or didn’t bother about it
but also my LOVER couldn’t
or didn’t want to accept
that in my country many things differ from his
and when I tried to explain it to him
and promised to him so many times
to change in a person
who comes up to his requirements
it was too late
my LOVER offended, angry disappeared
and blocked from me all ways to him
I went to hospital for a long time
he didn’t know it
and didn’t inquire after me
but the barricades, the barriers blocking the ways suddenly disappeared
and we REBORN
run to each other, embraced, kissed
in another world than before
where existed only we both
and the years are passing
barriers are built
and they disappear
and  we are reborn together
because we are two halves of one whole
and we can not live separated
BUT WHAT TO DO UNTIL WE WILL BE REBORN? HELP!!!!


DABI ISTVÁN

No comments :

Post a Comment