Monday, January 1, 2018

SILAS OLA- ABAYOMI.


SILAS
OLA-ABAYOMI.

GIVE ME NOT…BUT

Give me not atomic weapon
to annihilate human race,
giveme not nuclear power to
wipe out human civilization,
rather give me knowledge
to change myself and the
world.

Give me not gun to kill,
give me not warship,
frigate, carrier, and
submarine,
but give me power to
affect human race
positively,
give me education to
make society better,
give me economic power
to raise a good home and
builda nation.

Give me not jet bombers,
give me not air fighter jets,
butgive me quality
health care,
functional education,
beautiful classroom,
qualified teachers,
social services to make me
a complete man.




Give me not violent video
games,
ratherindoor and outdoor
gyms with games to promote
mental health,
develop me physically
to be a valuable asset to
the society

Make community sporting
facilities functional,
let recreational center
bea center of leisure,
abode of enjoyment,
park for amusement,
place of pleasure, and
haven for fun.

Give me not biological or
chemical weapons,
rather teach me robotic
science to care for
assignments difficult for
man,
initiate me to automation
science,
give me tutorials in
artificial intelligence.

Lewd and morally damaging
entertainment,
neverlet my eyes see and
view,
butsymphony of birds,
whichheals the heart,
teach me to replicate.

Things to think about
nevercondition my mind,
ratherindependent mind of
my own,
let it be my inheritance;
to act rationally,
to think unlike zombie,
to behave not under
a spell or dogma.

Give me…
give me…
give me…
things to add value to
LIFE.

SILAS

OLA- ABAYOMI.

No comments :

Post a Comment